‘When will I receive my frames and mounts?’
- For all enquiries please email [email protected] with your order number and we will address your concerns as quickly as possible.
- We aim to process orders within the following working day, the majority of these will be dispatched the same day. Many of our deliveries are made by Royal Mail 2-3 day delivery services. We do however offer a next day delivery service but this will not effect the processing time.
- We will acknowledge your order automatically by e-mail. It is your responsibility to check the details carefully to ensure that they are correct, including the delivery address If you are unhappy with any of the details please let us know immediately.
Are you in a rush? Need a frame quickly for a birthday gift? We now have the option for you to select a next day delivery option when choosing your shipping option in the checkout page.
- Express delivery is available to Mainland UK customers only, we cannot guarantee next day delivery on orders sent to The Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands
- Express Delivery orders are subject to a processing time of 1 working day.
- Express delivery is subject to our stock levels; if stock levels mean that next day delivery is not available, you will be advised via email whether you’d like us to ship your goods at the next possible date, or cancel and for us to refund your order.
Where we do/don’t deliver to:
We ship all around the UK. We are unfortunately unable to deliver larger items to The Scottish Highlands and Island, Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands.
Larger items include, but is not restricted to, the following standard sized frames.
60x60cm, 60x80cm, 50x70cm, 24×24”, 30×20”, 20×24”.
Standard/Ready Made Frames – FREE standard delivery on all orders over £40
- We offer free mainland UK delivery on all orders over £40 inc.VAT with the exception of some delivery areas.
- Orders under £40 inc. VAT will attract a carriage charge which will be clearly displayed.
- Some goods may be offered carriage free or with reduced carriage charges irrespective of the amount spent.
- Delivery charges may vary for special orders. We will always have discussed this with you as part of any quotation process.
- Delivery surcharges or exclusions may apply to the following:
The Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands.
If the correct area has not been selected these surcharges will be advised to you once the order has been placed. You will be given the choice to pay any surcharge or cancel the order.
We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order where the delivery cost is prohibitively high.
Please also note:
- Any request to re-route a parcel to an address other than the original delivery address may not always be possible and may incur extra costs.
- Leaving special delivery instructions, for example whereby you have chosen to have goods delivered without signature (for example, with a neighbour) is at your own risk.
- If a parcel is returned to us to due to a failed delivery then re-shipping costs may apply. A further e-mail will confirm the intended delivery date.
- Orders made up of different parts of our product range may be sent separately, and on different dates.
- Sometimes delays may occur if stock is not available from our suppliers. Should this situation arise we will update you to ensure that this is unlikely to cause you a problem.
- Most deliveries are made by carrier. A signature may be required for the goods.
- You may authorise us to leave goods with a neighbour or somewhere on your property that you consider safe from theft or poor weather conditions. Any such arrangements are made at your own risk. If the carriers are unable to deliver, then they will normally leave a card giving their contact details so that you can make arrangements with them for a suitable alternative date. They will often make a second attempt anyway, on the day after the first attempt, but are not duty bound to do so.
- Any request to re-route a parcel to an address other then the original delivery address may incur extra costs.
- If a parcel is returned to us to due to a failed delivery then re-shipping costs may apply.
- Some parcels will be sent via Royal Mail who will leave a card if they are unable to deliver. This will give details of the sorting office from which you may collect the parcel.
- We will not be liable for any delays in delivery. We advise you to order, allowing plenty of time to meet any deadline that you have.
- Saturday deliveries can only be arranged in advance and attract a higher carriage charge.