- You may cancel within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- We must be advised by e-mail at [email protected]
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning goods and for ensuring their safe return.
- We cannot refund the cost of goods which are made to your specific requirements such as mounts, or custom frames, unless of course they are faulty.
- Product specification may change without notice, and without our knowledge. If you are unhappy with any product please contact us immediately so that we can try to offer a solution.
- All parcels must be opened immediately to check for any damage to goods.
- You have the right to refuse any delivery if have you have reason to suspect that breakages have occurred by visual inspection or by listening for broken glass.
- All damages must be reported within two working days from receipt of the goods – Photos of damaged items and the packaging should be emailed to [email protected]
- Carriers will not be able to collect parcels containing broken glass.
- We do not undertake to remove any damaged goods.
- When making a damaged items claim, we require photographic evidence of any stated broken items in order to process your returns. We reserve the right to refuse returns without this photographic evidence.
NON-RECEIPT OF GOODS
- We must be notified within five working days of the advised date of delivery if goods do not arrive.